Please see below instructions for the Windows version of the softphone
Making a Call
The softphone allows you to easily transfer calls to other users or external numbers using either [Transfer] or [Attended Transfer]. With a Transfer, the call is transferred to the new party without an introduction. With the Attended Transfer, the call can be introduced before transferring.
How to Check Voicemail
Voicemails can be handled in different ways with the Solgari system. If your voicemails are stored in the cloud, they can be retrieved through the softphone, voicemails might also be emailed to you as attachments. The following applies for users whose voicemails are saved in the cloud.
If there are unheard voicemails, the voicemail icon, highlighted below, will turn blue on softphone dial screen.
To check your voice mails click the [Voicemails] icon
highlighted or the icon on the bottom of the softphone,
From the Voicemail view, the messages can be managed
by clicking on them.
Play – downloads the voice mail as a .WAV file
Play on Phone – you’ll receive a call from the system,
once you pickup, the voicemail will be played.
Checking voicemail from any company phone, i.e. not your own extension:
- Call the number 666 or 6666 (depending on if 3 or 4 digit extensions are used)
- Press #
- You will be asked to enter your extension number
- Type your PIN and then press #
- Follow the voice prompts to check your voicemails
If the PIN number is entered three times incorrectly, the voicemail will lock down for five minutes.
Create and Manage Voicemail Greetings
With the Solgari system you can record different voicemail greetings for different scenarios. For example, one voicemail greeting for when the extension is busy and another for out-of-office situations.
How to Change Call Forward Settings
- These settings are only applied to calls directly to your own extension, as opposed to calls that land in a ring group or a queue that you are a member of.
- If you choose to forward calls to an external number when busy, there is a [Rebound] option which means that, the receiver of the call will be notified of it, and will be given the option to take the call or to direct it to voicemail.
- If calls are routed to another extension, you can choose to route them directly to the extensions voicemail box by ticking the [Voicemail] box
- Under the options for status “Available”, you can choose to [Accept multiple calls] which means that while you are in a call, new calls will go to lines 2, 3, 4 etc. and you can switch between.
- For the [Also Ring My mobile] option to work, your mobile number needs to be attached to your extension. Contact the Solgari Support Team if a number should be added.
How to Create a Scheduled Conference Call
Creating scheduled conference calls with Solgari
can be done through the softphone.The functionality is accessed by clicking on the
[Conference] icon and [Scheduled Conference]
Fill in the fields and conference time as needed.
The [Conference Name] and [Description]
will be included on the invite sent to all participants.
The number external parties need to dial to join
needs to be added to [Conference DID number] field.
Please note! The phone number is not needed if
the email template used by your company includes
the conference call numbers.
Next the meeting participants need to be added in,
first select the internal participants to your conference
by checking the boxes next to their names.Click [Next] to add email addresses for external
participants.If you have no external participants click [Schedule Now].All participants will receive an email invite to the conference,
PIN needed to access the conference will be included.Scheduled meetings can be amended by clicking on
[View Conferences] on the Conference tab.
How to Elevate a Call to a Conference / Creating Ad-Hoc meetings
How to Access and Use Chat
Contact Centre - How to Log In and Out of Queues
Go to ‘Q-Manager’ view and click on the relevant queue.
Right click on top of the agent name and choose ‘Logout/in from queue’
Contact Centre - Queue Manager Functionalities
Users with queue manager rights are able to see and
manage on going calls through the Q-Manager view.
Q-Manager view can be accessed through the softphone
by clicking on the highlighted icon.
Depending on the rights given for your extension, you can see which agents are logged in for each queue, along with their status and statistics such as calls answered, last log in/out and total talk time. Queue managers will be able to log agents in and out of the queue by right clicking on the agent.
You can also see overall statistics for all your queues such as calls in waiting, serviced or abandoned, longest and average waiting time, and average talking.
When you have an incoming queue call you will see the call in the active calls list. Once the call has been answered, you can drag and drop the call to transfer the call or right click on it to:
- Barge in to the call
- Listen to the call
- Whisper to the agent (caller will not hear this)
- Transfer the call to another extension
- Drop it
- Record it for later use
Contact Centre - Wallboard
Softphone Download link for v12
See below the different installation file links for the softphone depending on device used.
3CX v12 softphone for mobile is unfortunately not available anymore. If you require the softphone app on your mobile – please contact Solgari Support.
Windows Download Apple MAC Download
Users with MacOS Sierra, please use the below download link.
- Softphone Download link for v14
Softphone Download link for MacOS Sierra
Please ensure you’re on the latest version of Sierra before installing the softphone.
Apple MacOS Sierra users ONLY Download
If you can’t find the answer you are looking for here, or would like to log a ticket with Solgari Support Team, please go to our Zendesk Support Site.