Solgari Forum WebRTC meeting service released to make online meetings simple to use & to meet GDPR & MiFID II compliance requirements
Highly innovative WebRTC solution is part of Solgari’s vision of all communications being available through the browser with no software or hardware required.
DUBLIN/LONDON – 30th May 2018 –Solgari, the global provider of compliant, integrated omni-channel cloud communications services today announced the release of Solgari Forum, our WebRTC meeting service which is now available as part of our cloud communications suite to existing and on-boarding customers.
Solgari provides our customers all the digital communication channels – including voice, WebRTC video, chat, IM & SMS – while automatically addressing GDPR, MiFID II & PCI DSS compliance requirements through a per user per month SaaS model.
Solgari Forum is our next generation web meeting solution addressing all the following customer requirements and driven by the market demand for easy to use digital communications services that automatically address compliance needs:
- Add Solgari Forum to our omni-channel communications solution or use on its own – our customers can now use Forum as part of the fully integrated cloud solution – including Voice, SMS, Chat & Solgari Connect – or new customers can simply choose to use Forum only.
- GDPR & MiFID II Compliance – as part of the integrated cloud or as a standalone solution, Forum can be recorded & archived, along with other customer channels, meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Reporting – if Forum is recorded, it can be search & retrieved just like the other channels, providing unlimited reporting capability.
- Integration with Core IT such as CRM – Forum forms part of the integration Solgari has completed with leading CRMs such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce.com and Zendesk with all inbound and outbound communications delivered to and from the CRM with all related reporting requirements.
Key Features Include:
- Customers pay a per user per month subscription either as part of our Cloud Business Communications bundle or just for Forum.
- Forum includes audio & video conferencing and can host up to 300 participants in a meeting.
- It is WebRTC based which means no software required and it is very easy to use. Just click the button and join the meeting straight across your browser. It is supported across all browsers except Internet Explorer.
- Specific features include co-browsing, desktop sharing, document sharing, polling, interactive whiteboard & easy scheduling.
Rob Hennelly, Product Manager at Solgari added, “Following on from our recent release of Compliant SMS, Solgari Forum is next key product to come off our R&D roadmap. It is a highly flexible WebRTC meeting service that is automatically available to existing customers as part of their Cloud Business Communications or Cloud Contact Centre bundles. It is also available to new customers as a starter product if so required. Web meetings are just one component of the digital communications requirements and Forum is designed to make meetings much easier to set up and join while also addressing the market requirement for compliance that is not addressed by existing web meeting services.”
Vance Harris, CTO at Solgari noted, “We believe WebRTC will be a dominant communications technology in years to come and have designed Solgari Forum, and the sister product Solgari Connect, with this vision in mind. Forum works perfectly with all our existing Telephony, SMS & Chat services and brings our customers to a position where they can just offer whatever communication channel their customers demand of them, all delivered on a single integrated cloud software platform. We have a strong conviction, based on our customer and market experience that all communications will be run this way within 5 years.”
Solgari provides Compliant & Integrated Omni-Channel Cloud Communication Services to FinTech, Financial Services, eCommerce, Retail, Logistics, Recruitment & Government customers in 34 countries to date.
Solgari’s integrated cloud software service provides all the digital business communication channels – voice, video, chat, IM & SMS – while also including GDPR, PCI DSS & MiFID II compliant recording & archiving of all communications.
Customers can access all business communications & related compliance requirements regardless of location on a per user per month SaaS model while removing or avoiding the cost & complexity of legacy technology solutions.
Tamara Phelan – EMEA Head of Sales
+44 808 238 9594 x 313
+353 1 246 1130 x 313
+44 (0)20 7403 6900