Solgari announces latest Compliant, Omni-Channel Cloud Communication integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 at Microsoft Inspire
New release drives immediate digital transformation, automatic complication and cost savings for Dynamics 365 users moving communications to the cloud.
LAS VEGAS/LONDON – 17th July 2018 –Solgari, is a Microsoft ISV that provides a compliant, integrated omni-channel cloud communications solution, driving instant digital transformation, automatic compliance & certain cost savings. Solgari is today announcing at Microsoft Inspire, the global partner event, the latest version of the solution integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Solgari provides our customers in 34 countries to date all the digital communication channels – including voice, WebRTC video, chat, IM & SMS – in the cloud, while automatically addressing local and international compliance requirements through a per user per month SaaS model.
Solgari partners with global Dynamics 365 partners including OnDemand4U in DACH, Hitachi Solutions in UK, IBIZ Consulting Services in Asia Pacific and Oakton in Australia. As the adoption of Dynamics 365 continues to grow at over 75% quarter on quarter, unique SaaS applications such as Solgari add high value add to those customers and partners committed to creating competitive advantages, particularly around Digital Transformation, on Microsoft’s cloud.
Customer Impact of Solgari integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Digital Transformation: Offer customers all the modern communication channels, automatically identify each inbound customer or prospect and allow sales and support agents to handle each channel equally from Dynamics 365.
- Automatic Compliance: Record & Archive all the customer interactions across each communication channel within military grade cloud environment, allowing instant search & retrieval.
- Single Data View: All communication channels are integrated providing a single reporting & analysis view across all customer interactions.
- Certain Cost Savings: At least 50% savings with a per user per month SaaS model vs the alternative of multiple vendors typically used to try and achieve the above.
Latest Solution Features:
- Inbound Communications: Pop Dynamics 365 for all inbound calls, WebRTC, chat & SMS using integration between Solgari Communicator & Dynamics 365.
- Automatic Identification: Options to identify inbound communication based on phone, ticket, account or SMS number as well as chat & video interaction from the specific IP address.
- Outbound Communications: Click to dial, one to one or bulk SMS, launch WebRTC video for face to face meetings using Solgari Connect, all from Dynamics 365.
- Records: Leave record of communication within Dynamics 365 once the interaction has been ended.
Further Developments due in Q3 2018:
- URL within Dynamics 365 case note which will provide access to recording of voice, video, chat or SMS interaction within Solgari User Application Suite.
- Launch of Solgari Communicator omni-channel as a browser-based service on AppSource.
You can review a short example of a digital customer communication journey on Solgari integrated with Dynamics 365 below:
If you are interested in meeting us at Microsoft Inspire please contact Edward Grant, COO, via the online directory at Microsoft Inspire or firstname.lastname@example.org or simply using Solgari Connect over your browser by clicking here Solgari Connect – Edward Grant
Vance Harris, CTO at Solgari commented, “Our latest solution release provides the full omni-channel experience including face to face video and screen sharing across the browser through our WebRTC service, Solgari Connect. This is part of the fully integrated, compliant service that also includes calls & SMS. Given the huge adoption by forwarding looking companies of Dynamics 365, we have focused on a highly intelligent integration between the two services opening up a stunning digital transformation opportunity for all customers.”
Rob Hennelly, Product Manager at Solgari added “Our solution continues to progress rapidly based on market feedback from our customers and partners globally and the demand for compliant, digital cloud communications solutions. One of our next key milestones will be the release of a browser-based version of our omni-channel software phone, Solgari Communciator, on Microsoft AppSource.”
Solgari provides Compliant & Integrated Omni-Channel Cloud Communication Services to FinTech, Financial Services, eCommerce, Retail, Logistics, Recruitment & Government customers in 34 countries to date.
Solgari’s integrated cloud software service provides all the digital business communication channels – voice, video, chat, IM & SMS – while also including GDPR, PCI DSS & MiFID II compliant recording & archiving of all communications.
Customers can access all business communications & related compliance requirements regardless of location on a per user per month SaaS model while removing or avoiding the cost & complexity of legacy technology solutions.
Tamara Phelan – EMEA Head of Sales
US +1 855 304 0022 x 313
Canada: +1 647 477 0415 x 313
UK +44 808 238 9594 x 313
Ireland +353 1 246 1130 x 313
France: +33 170 770 335 x 313
Germany: +49 69 222 222 514 x 313
Paul Mulvenna – Asia Pacific Head of Sales
Hong Kong +852 3008 5699 ext 316
Singapore +65 3159 0425 ext 316
Australia +61 1800 728 103 ext 316
Emily Hallinan – PR Contacts
+44 (0)20 7403 6900