Integrated omni-channel communications, fully compliant, in the cloud.
See it in action, trial it now
Your customers expect real time communications, immediate responses, and the freedom to interact via their preferred channel – voice, video, SMS, chat and third party apps.
Our cloud based omni-channel solution automatically integrates with any CRM platform, such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce.com, and allows your customers to communicate how they want, when they want, instantly. And we’ll ensure you’re fully compliant while doing so.
See for yourself with our 2-week trial, and:
- Omni-Channel: Get full access to all omni-channel communications including voice, video, chat, and SMS.
- Extensive Testing: Test IVR, payments, communications recording & archiving, reporting & analysis.
- Full Compliance: Automatically meet your GDPR, PCI DSS, MiFID II, and HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Market Leading Calls & Security: Sample tier 1 crystal clear call quality and military grade encryption.
- Savings of >50%: See how you can enjoy typical cost savings of more than 50% by eliminating multiple systems and carriers.
Get Your Free Softphone
This easy to use softphone is available for immediate use and allows users to quickly test, sample and experience Solgari’s platform.
With super-fast set-up, this simple softphone:
- Allows users to make, receive and transfer calls while testing call quality
- Automatically integrates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Test the softphone on Solgari’s platform for free with up to €5 of outbound calls. Alternatively, sign up to a Solgari SIP account and use Communicator Lite for as long as you want!
Simply request your softphone credentials and select if you wish to test on Solgari’s platform for free, or would like a SIP account.
We had 19 different phone systems serving 600 people in 19 offices. Now we have one solution and a whole lot more. Communications and our Bullhorn CRM platform now work as one. Solgari is a hugely comprehensive offering, it’s been fantastic for us.
Don Ryan, Group IT Director, Morgan McKinley